You are here
Advanced Manufacturing Events
ManufactureNJ is hosting the first annual ManufactureNJ Week, as series of events that are designed to focus state-wide attention and awareness of manufacturing as a core activity serving key industry sectors and providing jobs and economic prosperity for the state. Manufacturing supports important New Jersey industrial sectors including: chemical, pharmaceutical, aerospace, electronics, machinery, food, and energy, among others.
From October 22-26, there will be daily activity focused on key regions:
- Oct 22 STATEWIDE KICKOFF
- Oct 23 Northeast (Bergen, Essex, Passaic, Hudson, Union)
- Oct 24 Central (Middlesex, Monmouth, Mercer)
- Oct 25 Northwest (Morris, Sussex, Warren)
- Oct 26 South (Camden, Gloucester, Burlington, Ocean, Cumberland, Salem)
To support ManufactureNJ Week, ManufactureNJ offers a tool that allows regional players to “plug in” with ideas that serve the goals of the event and for anyone to participate. The event serves:
- To build awareness about advanced manufacturing in the state
- To help companies and students to know about regional assets (education/training opportunities, career paths, and jobs).
- To help communities to connect more directly with their economic drivers in this sector.
If you have questions about how to participate, please contact Dr. Meredith Aronson, Director, Advanced Manufacturing Talent Network (email: email@example.com).
To get involved:
To host an event register for an account on the site and indicate that you are an employer or educational institution on the registration form. Be sure to include your full name and contact information because you will be contacted to verify your account. Once you're verified, your account will be upgraded and you will be able to post and manage your events on the site. You will be provided instructions for how to post events and manage your events online.